Software Working Process
Know the process to backup Yandex Mailbox using this software.
Install and Launch MacSonik Yandex Mail Backup Tool.
After launch, enter your Yandex Mail login credentials and tap the Sign In button.
Now, the software will fetch your Yandex account and also display the mailbox items in a tree structure.
Tick the displayed mailbox items and tap the Next button.
Backup Yandex Mailboxes into PST Outlook Format
Choose PST format from the drop-down to save Yandex mailboxes.
Select the feature Remove duplicate mails to exclude the copied Yandex emails from the backup process.
- By default checked feature Maintain folder hierarchy to keep the email structure unchanged.
Check the below-required features:
- Free Up Server Space: It helps to delete emails from the Yandex Mail account after the backup process.
- Skip Previously Migrated Items: Applicable only for those users, who have already used the MacSonik Yandex Mail Backup Tool. It helps to skip the earlier backed-up emails.
- Migrate or Backup Emails without Attachments Files: Check this option to backup only emails from the Yandex Mail account.
Choose the option Split Resultant PST to divide the output PST files by users choice size either in GB or MB.
- Select option Set Backup Schedule to fix the next backup process of Yandex emails.
Opt for the feature Mail Filter to perform the selective backup of Yandex emails.
Tick the Custom Folder Name feature and enter the name by which you need to save the output files folder.
Click the Path to Save button to select the desired saving path. Additionally, tap the Convert button to initiate the conversion.
Here, the conversion process gets completed. Tap the Download Report button to inspect the backup process in detail.
Backup Yandex Email into PDF Document Format
Follow steps 1 to 4 to backup Yandex emails into PDF formats.
Click on the drop-down and select PDF as a saving option.
Select the required feature:
- Remove duplicate emails to exclude identical emails from the process.
- Maintain folder hierarchy to keep the original email folder structure.
- Save attachments separately to save the attachments files in a separate folder.
- Convert attachments to PDF format: It helps to convert the attachments files into PDF formats.
- Free up server space to delete the emails from Yandex Mailboxes after backup.
- Skip previously migrated items to exclude the earlier backed-up emails using the MacSonik Yandex Mail Backup Tool.
Check the feature Migrate or backup emails without attachments files. It helps to convert only emails from the Yandex mail account.
- Also, opt for the Set backup schedule to fix the backup process of upcoming Yandex emails.
If you wish to convert desired emails, then check the Mail filter option & enter the required details.
Check the Custom folder name feature to save the output file folder by desired folder name.
- Opt for Naming convention formats to save the output files structure.
- Also, tap the Path to save button to save the resultant files.
At last, click the Convert button to start the conversion.
Tap the Download Report button to inspect the conversion details in CSV format.
Export Yandex Mailbox to Gmail Email Client
Follow the steps from 1 to 4 to export Yandex emails to Gmail email clients.
Select Gmail from the drop-down list.
Click Sign In by entering Gmail user id and app password.
Select Remove duplicate emails to exclude the duplicate emails from exporting to the Gmail email client.
- By default checked feature Maintain folder hierarchy to keep the original email folder structure.
If you want to delete emails from your Yandex account after backup, then check the feature Free up server space.
- Skip previously migrated items to exclude the previously backed-up emails using MacSonik Yandex Backup Tool.
- If you want to convert only Yandex emails, then check Migrate or backup emails without attachment files.
Choose the option Set backup schedule to fix the next process for upcoming emails.
If you want to export desired emails, then choose the option Mail filter and enter the required dates.
- Check the Custom folder name feature and enter any name. The software will save the outcome folder by the entered name.
Click on the Convert button to begin the export process of Yandex emails to Gmail.
At last, hit the Download report button to inspect the export process details.
Migrate Yandex Mailbox to Office 365 Cloud Webmail
Follow the below steps from 1 to 4 to migrate Yandex Mailboxes to Office 365 Webmail.
Select Office 365 from the drop-down as a saving format.
Tap Sign In button by entering the Microsoft Office 365 login credentials.
Select the option Remove duplicate emails to remove the copied Yandex emails from the migration process.
- Maintain folder hierarchy to keep the same folder structure.
Opt for the required features:
- Free up server space:- Check the option to erase all Yandex emails after the migration process.
- Skip previously migrated item:- It helps to skip previously backed-up or migrated Yandex emails.
- Migrate or backup emails without attachment files:- It helps to convert or migrate only emails from the Yandex Mailboxes.
Choose the Set backup schedule option to fix the upcoming schedule for migration of Yandex emails.
If you want to migrate desired emails, then opt for Mail filter and enter the required dates.
- Tick the Custom folder name feature and enter any name. The software will save the outcome or output folder by the entered name.
Tap Convert to begin the migration process of Yandex emails to Office 365.
At last, press the Download report button to view the migration details.