Software Working Process
Detailed steps to convert the Maildir or Maildir++ files on macOS.
Install and Run the MacSonik Maildir Converter Tool.
Click on Browse and select the Maildir file. Also, tap the Open button to add the selected file.
After selecting the file, click on the Next button.
Now, the software will fetch the selected file and display the items in a tree structure.
Also, users can Preview the selected emails with their attachments files.
Check the folders and tap the Next button.
Convert Maildir File to PST File Format on macOS
Choose the PST option from the software wizard.
Select the feature Save in the Same folder to save the resultant files at the source path.
Choose the required features from the software.
- Migrate or Backup emails without attachments files:- Select this feature to convert only emails from the selected files.
- Split resultant PST:- Opt for this option to split the output files while converting the selected file into PST formats.
Check the Mail filter feature to perform the conversion of selected emails. Additionally, enter a name in the Custom folder name to save the output file by the given name.
Click the Path to save button and select the saving location. Moreover, tap the Convert button.
At last, hit the Download Report button to inspect the conversion process details in CSV formats. Also, click on the Convert Again button to start the conversion of the selected file into another format.
Convert Maildir to PDF Documents on Mac
Follow the steps from 1 to 6 for the conversion of the Maildir file to PDF formats.
Select the PDF format from the drop-down list.
If you need to save the output file at the source path, then check the feature Save in the Same folder.
Opt for the feature Save attachments separately to save the attachments files in a separate folder.
- Also, select the option Convert attachments to PDF Format to save the attachments files into PDF formats.
Check the feature Migrate or backup emails without attachments files to convert the emails.
Select the following features, if required.
- Mail filter:- It helps to perform the conversion of desired emails from the added Maildir file in the software.
- Custom folder name:- Opt this option to save the output file with the desired name.
- Naming Convention:- It helps to save the resultant files with specific formats.
Click on the Path to Save button and choose the saving path. Also, tap the Convert button.
The next panel shows the resultant process. Click on Download Report to analyze the conversion process into CSV file formats.
Export Maildir File to Yahoo Mail on Mac
If you need to export the Maildir files to Yahoo Mail, then follow the steps from 1 to 6.
Choose the Yahoo option from the software interface.
Click on the Sign In button by entering the login credentials of Yahoo Mail. (Use app password)
If you want to export only emails to Yahoo Mail, then check the option Migrate or backup emails without attachments files.
Select the Mail filter feature and Custom folder name.
- Mail filter:- It helps to export the desired emails to Yahoo Mail from the selected file.
- Custom folder name:- Opt for this feature to save the outcome file with a chosen name.
At last, click on the Convert button to continue the process.
Successfully exported the selected Maildir files to Yahoo Mail. Click Download Report to view the details in CSV formats.
Migrate Maildir Files to Office 365 Cloud-based Email Client on macOS
To perform the migration procedures to Office 365, follow the steps from 1 to 6.
Select Office 365 email client from the option Save/Backup/Migrate As.
Enter the Office 365 login credentials and tap the Sign In button.
Check the checkbox of Migrate or backup emails without attachment files. It helps to migrate only emails from the selected Maildir files.
Select the Mail filter feature and enter the start date with an end date to migrate the selected data from the Maildir files.
- Additionally, select the Custom folder name feature and enter any name by your choice. It helps to save the output file with the given name.
Click on the Convert button to start the migration process.
Tap the Download Report button to view the process details in CSV file formats.